Sunday, December 4, 2011

INSPIRATION EVERYWHERE

Hello again

Last week started with a smile, a busy week but still inspiring.
I've started the advanced handbag making course and these days I'm starting to collect my thoughts
for a new collection.
So with exploring the net hoping to find something that will give me that great idea,
I'm finding also great stuff that makes my jaw to drop, literally.
These images below came from Dezeen.com and are of an hotel in Hamburg,
It is so beautiful and so graphic, I absolutely adore people who actually think about the design
of a place or anything in a matter of fact.
As a graphic designer I can ensure you that I'ts not that obvious.

So sit back, relax and absorb this beauty.




1 comment:

  1. Wow,great stuff.
    let's book some time there...it's not Berlin but i'm sure we will find something to do...

    ReplyDelete