Saturday, January 28, 2012

Craftwork Rules

HI ALL

How fun is it , It's the weekend  It's raining but I dont care.
As you know I'm a graphic designer that kind of ditched a lot of computer time to make
handmade leather jewelry & handbags.

I've always been a fan of the old technology, I'm a nostalgic girl I know,
I have an old radio that my grandfather left me,


I have an amazing German typewriter from the 30's - erika.












And I'll continue collecting more because I think there's a lot of beauty in them.
And for craftwork I'll always appreciate more the thing that are handmade cause there's a lot of soul in them.

So to all the craftwork fans out there here's a beautiful video that made me gasp, so inspiring


Enjoy & and have a lovley weekend
ASSEMBLAGE UNIQUE
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. What an inspiring movie!! Why don't we have that tradition kept n Israel?... and the radio is a real beauty :)

    ReplyDelete